2005 Other 100' (30.48 m) BOAT HOUSE
Seattle, Washington, United States
Rare Opportunity Whether it is getting out of the sun in the summer or the snow and rain in the winter, keeping your vessel indoors is a great way to reduce vessel maintenance and give you peace of mind. Prime Location Fresh Water kept Custom Built Boathouse & Drydock facility for vessel up to 100
- Steel Hull
- HIN/IMO: xxxx
|Onsite 24/7 security|
|Private gated parking lot|
|Steel hull construction|
|Upgraded Bigtop Super Duty 22 ounce NFPA flame retardant PVC Vinyl top|
|Jim-Buoy Roller Bumpers Fenders for easy docking|
|Notable Upgrades: Ballast tanks with four controller pumps & Hytork 280 actuator valves to make raising and lowering drydock convenient|
Whether it is getting out of the sun in the summer or the snow and rain in the winter, keeping your vessel indoors is a great way to reduce vessel maintenance and give you peace of mind.
Prime Location Fresh Water kept Custom Built Boathouse & Drydock facility for vessel up to 100ft LOA x 22ft Beam. Built in 1979 and fully restored and refit in 2005. Long term extendable lease and boathouse permit included.
Less than 1nm to the Ballard Locks and 1.4nm to Lake Union.
Key features include:
- Onsite 24/7 security
- Private gated parking lot
- Steel hull construction
- Upgraded Bigtop Super Duty 22 ounce NFPA flame retardant PVC Vinyl top (2005)
- Klockner Moeller & Siemens circuit breakers features 100 amp & 50amp service for vessels plus additional breakers
- Westinghouse DT-3 Transformer (3 Phase / 60Hz / 112.5kva)
- Ballast tanks with four controller pumps & Hytork 280 actuator valves to make raising and lowering drydock convenient
- 10 x Jim-Buoy Roller Bumpers for easy docking plus additional 2 x Jim-Buoy 214 Giant Roller Fenders 14" Diameter x 44" Length at the boathouse entrance
MK Yachts is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 100' (30.48 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Draft Max: 12'
Fuel Type: Other
Hull Material: Steel
Dry Weight: 45
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: n/a
Drydock structure is a 100’x42’ barge hull design, with (2) 3’x20’x82’ wing walls. The hull has one longitudinal bulkhead on centerline and three transverse bulkheads, for a total of 8 compartments. In 2005 it was modified and refit which included:
- Two longitudinal steel pontoon tanks (5’4” diameter) were welded to the existing structure
- To these were added fiberglass decking panels to create an internal walkway around the structure
- A 29’ high galvanized steel 2” arch truss structure was installed on the wing wall tops to carry a Bigtop Super Duty 22 ounce NFPA flame retardant PVC Vinyl top
- The trusses are set at approximately 10’ centers. There is an entrance door at the shoreward end
- The outside end is open for vessel entrance, with netting and drawstring to close
The vessel that was stored in there was 98ft long x 20ft beam.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.